Malaysia Natura Tours
Malaysia have high building like KLCC, cyber village like Putrajaya, but almost three quarters of the Malaysia land haven't developing. It's covered by natural trees and forests, especially in Borneo (Sabah & Sarawak). You are able to find more than 800 different species of trees in a single 1 kilometer forested.
With some of our tours, you are able to visit the mangrove forest, some wildlife like elephant, eagle or Hornbill.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck