Malaysia City Tours
Within the Malaysia cities, it's had a lot of attractions too, example museums, heritage building, temple and others. In Kuala Lumpur, the most famous building are KLCC, one of the highest twin towers in the world and the main landmark in Kuala Lumpur. Visiting to Penang, it's listed as a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site in 2008, with the main city - Goergetown, you can see a lot of lot building, shop lot, mansion....
Pick which of the city you will go and choose the tours that offered by us!
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck