Malaysia Tour Review
As Malaysia is an exotic land chock-full of historical, cultural and natural wealth, it’s understandable if you’re having difficulties in choosing the right tour for you and your family. From exploring the capital city of Kuala Lumpur on foot to scaling the heights of Mount Kinabalu, there is a variety of tour packages that lets you experience Malaysia in every way.
That being said, we have put each and every one of these tours to the test and compiled comprehensive reviews on our Malaysia tours for your convenience. Most of these day and night excursions are inclusive of airport transfers, accommodations, meals, and travel insurance, guaranteeing a comfortable and hassle-free tour experience for travellers of all ages.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck