All applicants who wish to apply to stay in Malaysia under the Malaysia My Second Home Programme must submit the following documents:
• Items 2-4 are also required if accompanied by spouse and children as dependants.
• Dependants refer to children aged below 18 years old and who are not married.
Normally, it takes 30 working days to process each application; after which applicants will be informed as to whether they are successful or not successful. Visas will be issued in Malaysia together with a Social Visit Pass.
|1:||Langkawi Day Discovery Tour|
|2:||KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket - Non Malaysian (24 Hours)|
|3:||Cable Car and Oriental Village Tour|
|4:||Langkawi Island Hopping|
|5:||Half Day Batu Cave Countryside|
|6:||KL Full Day Tour|
|7:||Payar Island Marine Park Excursion|
|8:||KL Half Day City Tour|
|9:||Langkawi Caves & Mangroves Tour|
|10:||Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary|
This applies to those who did not receive the full duration of the 10-year Visa because of the short validity period of their passport at the time of approval and would like to receive the remaining period upon the issuance of a new passport.
The applicant must appear in person at the Immigration Department of Malaysia and is required to bring the following documents:
The applicant must be present in person at the Immigration Department of Malaysia and is required to bring the following documents:
The applicant should forward the following documents to the Malaysia My Second Home Centre:
1 - PRE-SUBMISSION
1. Letter of application (cover tetter)
2. Two (2) copies of IM. 12 form (Social Visit Pass)
3. Two (2) coloured passport-sized photographs
4. Certified copy of passport/travel documents (all pages)
5.Certified copy of Marriage Certificate (if accompanied by spouse)
6. Certified copy of Birth Certificate (if accompanied by children)
7. Resume with 10 years of working experience
8. Personal Bond (if applicants appointed sponsor company)
9. Certified copy of latest bank statement / other related financial documents to indicate the financial capability to support stay in Malaysia
10. At least 3 months certified copies of pay slip/pension for applicants 50 years and above who applied using proof of monthly off-shore income
** Item 2-4 are also required if accompanied by spouse and children below 18 years old (who are not married) and are regarded as dependant (s) of the applicant.
2 - SUBMIT APPLICATION TO THE ONE STOP CENTRE
3 - CONDITIONAL APPROVAL LETTER IS ISSUED BY THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT
4 - APPLICANT COMES TO MALAYSIA
5 - SUBMIT REMAINING DOCUMENTS TO THE IMMIGRATION DEPARTMENT
11. Open the required Fixed Deposit account in any bank in Malaysia for 5 years with auto renewal **
12. Purchase Medical Insurance in any insurance company in Malaysia
6 - APPLICANT COLLECTS THE MALAYSIA MY SECOND HOME VISA
13. Social Visit Pass fee (RM 90/year) : Visa will be given upon the validity of the passport (maximum 10 years)
** After 1 year, participants need to maintain the minimum balance of RM 60,000 for every year of stay under this programme.
** Participant needs to sign the Consent Form as Customer's Declaration to authorise the Bank to confirm the existence of the FD when required by the relevant Government Authorities which can be downloaded from our website (http://mm2h.motour.gov.my).
Participants under the Malaysia My Second Home Programme are not allowed to work/be employed while staying in Malaysia. In addition, they should not participate in activities that can be considered sensitive to the local people and a threat to the security of the country.