Serikin Border Market (Min 4pax)
Kuching Sight-seeing Tours
Serikin is a tiny little village near the border of Sarawak with the Indonesia. It is takes about 1 ½ hours drive from Kuching City. During the weekends traders from across the border and nearby areas come to offer their wares and produce. They hawk authentic Indonesia sarongs, household items and food ranging from farm produce such as vegetables and fruits to seafood and meats. Along the way are also makeshift roadside markets selling anything from antiques to wild ornamental plants, exotic orchids to equally exotic fruits, local kueh to all types of pulut and fragrant locally grown rice sometimes recently harvested. On the way back to Kuching, stop at Sarawak Pottery Factory to buy souvenir and gift.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing. Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Simple raincoat or ponchoRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.