Sarawak Cultural Village Tour
Sarawak Cultural Tours
See Sarawak in one sunny day. This is the basic concept of Sarawak Cultural Village, where the 48,000 square miles of Malaysia's most majestic State are condensed into just 17 acres. One leisurely stroll opens seven homes to the visitor, seven cultures, including the famous longhouses of Borneo. Visit the Sarawak Cultural Village, nestled in the serene foothills of Mount Santubong about 30 minutes from the city. Popularly known as SCV, the Village is a “living museum” showcasing the seven major ethnic races of Sarawak; Iban, Bidayuh, Penan, Orang Ulu, Melanau, Malay and Chinese. Each ‘house’ is an exact replica of traditional dwellings down to the type of wood, landscaping, carvings etc. of the various communities. Visit the houses to learn their cultures and traditions. Participate in activities including craft making and preparing their various ethnic goodies. There are daily music and dance performances at the Village Theatre in the mornings and afternoons. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing. Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Simple raincoat or poncho.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.