Mangrove Wildlife Cruise
Sarawak Nature Tours
Pick up from your hotel and enjoy the scenic 45 minutes drive towards Damai Peninsular for a Mangrove Wildlife Cruise at the Kuching Wetlands National Park (designated a wetland of international importance under the RAMSAR Convention in 2005). We explore the river estuaries at the Park. The mangrove shoreline offers sightings of many exciting wildlife including proboscis monkeys, long tailed macaque monkeys, silver-leaf monkeys and monitor lizards. A range of bird life, including kingfishers, white-bellied sea eagles and other shore birds can also be found there. If you are lucky, you may even catch a glimpse of the illusive Irrawaddy Dolphins as they frolic around the estuaries in the morning hours or near sunset. Please note that these animals are wild and therefore, there is no guarantee that visitors will see them. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing. Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Simple raincoat or ponchoRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.