Rainforest Kayaking Package B
Sarawak Kayaking Tours
Start the adventure with a visit to Semenggoh Wildlife Center to see the Orang Utans at feeding time. Then proceed to paddle downstream from Kpg. Bengoh to Kpg. Semadang with breaks along the way for photo takes, fun swimming and lunch. Behold the sight of massive limestone formations and picturesque mountains riddled with caves. Breathe in the fresh mountain air and soak in the serenity of the lush rainforest! Make a stop at Kpg. Danu, a friendly Bidayuh Village and check out the carnivorous pitcher plant and some native plants and herbs. A truly not to be missed adventure for the animal and nature lovers! Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable T-shirt, shorts or tights over swimwear, sport sandals. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Insect Repellant, Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Change of clothesRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.