Sarawak Fairy & Wind Cave
Sarawak Nature Tours
Fairy Cave and Wind Cave are about 50 min drives from Kuching City. The Fairy Cave is about 3-storey high. After a quick climb through the cave with torchlight, the cave opens up into a main chamber. Sunlight streams into the chamber, enabling you to view the limestone formation of several types. View the beautiful and some eerie shape of nature creations, the stalactites and stalagmites. There is a formation that has been likened to the Goddess of Mercy which at about 3 meters in height resembles a woman dressed in classical Chinese robes, complete with hat, look down benignly upon worshippers. Another formation looks like an old man crouching down. Then proceed to the Wind Cave which only about 10 min drive away. Walking along the platform, you will find that this dark-tunnel like cave is filled with bats and swiftest. Look around the wall of the cave with torchlight and you might be lucky to spot the bird nest with some eggs in it. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes & light clothing. Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Simple raincoat or ponchoRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.