Sarawak Bako National Park Tour
Sarawak Nature Tours
Depart in the morning for Bako National Park. A half hour ride takes you to the fishing village of Bako to board a boat for the Park headquarters. Bako is the oldest gazetted national park in Sarawak. It offers the perfect introduction to Sarawak flora and fauna. The 16 square kilometres of primary forests is home to seven distinct ecosystems; beach vegetation, cliff vegetation, mangrove, peat swamp forests, mixed dipterocarp forest, heath forest and grasslands.Constant erosion over millions of years has turned the Bako coastline into a unique geographical landmark. Cliff faces, sandstone structures, sea stacks and pristine sandy beaches dot the area. Wildlife thriving in the area includes the rather intrusive long tailed macaques which roam all over and their shier cousins, the silver leaf monkeys and the long-nosed, pot bellied proboscis monkey. Other denizens include flying lemur, mouse deer, bearded pigs, bats, tarsiers, slow loris and palm civet cats. Please note that these animals are wild and therefore, there is no guarantee that visitors will see them. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes, light clothing, Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments/ Swimming Suit/Bath Towel /Suntan Lotion/SunhatRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.