Pulau Tiga – The Survivor Island
Sabah Island Tours
Located just 10 kilometres off the west coast of Sabah, Pulau Tiga is also known as ‘Survivor Island’, after it was made the location for popular television series, ‘Survivor’.
There’s plenty to see and do here - spend the sunny days swimming or snorkeling in its clear turquoise waters, explore its underwater treasures via the many diving courses available around the island, indulge in some water sports or simply relax by the beach just enjoying the sun, the sights and sounds of the ocean.
Famed for its therapeutic natural volcanic mud, the island is part of a three-island park called Pulau Tiga Park.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.