Island Paradise Manukan Island Day Trip
Sabah Island Tours
One of the five stunning islands that make up the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, the boomerang-shaped Manukan Island is the second largest island within the park, with excellent stretches of beaches and a good trail system around the island.
With crystal-clear waters and a colourful marine life, this island is an excellent venue for all kinds of water sports. The whole day is yours to enjoy at your leisure, whichever way you prefer - either picnicking, snorkelling, scuba diving or just relaxing on the beach.
Also included in the package is a sumptuous barbeque lunch by the sea. You can also opt to walk across the island, through its unspoilt rainforest and wetlands, or go for a dive in its waters for an opportunity to examine closely its underwater life.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.