Kota Kinabalu Venture City Tours
Sabah City Tours
Kota Kinabalu, East Malaysia’s capital city doesn’t really seem like typical Borneo; there’s not a whole lot of greenery and seaside shanties are few and far between. Yet Sabah’s capital more than makes up for its lack of flora and fauna with a host of tourist attractions that drip with colonial charm and hidden delights. To top it all off, good food – especially fresher-than-fresh seafood – can be found in abundance here.
The Kota Kinabalu City Venture Tour takes you on a journey to explore KK; start out the day with a pleasant and scenic morning drive. Next head on out to some of the city’s most interesting landmarks including the University Malaysia Sabah, the Sabah Museum, the Sabah State & City Mosque – one of the most prominent architectural buildings in Sabah – as well as the 30-storey Wisma Tun Mustapha – otherwise known as the Sabah Foundation Building. The tour wraps up with a brief stop at Signal Hill, a natural hilltop observatory, to take in the stunning views of the city’s landscape below – from here you can get a dramatic view of the ocean and nearby islands; on the way back to your hotel, stop at a local handicraft shop for some souvenirs.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.