Kota Kinabalu Lok Kawi Wildlife Park
Sabah City Tours
Otherwise known as Lok Kawi Zoo, Lok Kawi Wildlife Park is fully developed by the Sabah Wildlife Department and is located along the old Penampang-Papar road approximately 15 kilometres from the city centre.
Consisting of two components, zoological (animals) and botanical (plants), this family-oriented park features exotic and endangered species such as the Sumatran rhinoceros, the Proboscis monkeys, the Malayan tigers, the Orang Utan, the Borneo Pygmy elephants and colourful hornbill birds. The botanical component takes visitors along a 1.4-kilometre nature trail which provides plenty of opportunities to examine some rare plant species up close.
The zoo is open daily from 9.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m., and is approximately 30 minutes’ drive from Kota Kinabalu.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.