Kinabalu Park & Poring Hot Spring
Sabah Nature Tours
The Poring Hot Springs happens to be one of the most popular weekend retreats for locals. Part of the Kinabalu National Park, the springs are located some 43 kilometres away from park headquarters; this manmade attraction is set in the jungle, and the steaming sulphurous waters are channelled into concrete pools and tubs. Some people may find this a welcome respite from the outdoors yet there are others who feel that the ponds are anticlimactic; either way the springs are indelibly relaxing.
This tour takes you on a trek across the mountainous Crocker Range and along the way the view of the rambling hills and blue skies is a sure-fire hit; you can even get a good look at majestic Mount Kinabalu – the tallest Southeast Asian peak. When you arrive at the park, take a guided nature walk down its trails before you end up at the Poring Hot Springs. Ease your tired muscles as you soak in the invigorating waters of the hot sulphur springs. The tour wraps up with a walk across the 41-metre-high canopy walk of the park which offers a fabulous view of the Borneo rainforest’s flora and fauna.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.