Gaya Island & Sapi Island Day Trip
Sabah Island Tours
Take a trip to the Tunku Abdul Rahman Park, just 15 minutes away by boat from Kota Kinabalu city. Gaya Island and Sapi Island are two of the five spectacular islands of Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park – with Gaya Island being the biggest - beckoning visitors with an idyllic concoction of sun, sand and sea.
Both islands are famous for their nature-rich environment, as well as calm crystal-clear water. The whole day is yours to enjoy at your leisure, whichever way you prefer - either picnicking, snorkelling, scuba diving or just relaxing on the beach.
Also included in the package is a sumptuous barbeque lunch by the sea. You can also opt to walk across Gaya Island, through its unspoilt rainforest and wetlands, or go for a dive in its waters for an opportunity to examine closely its underwater life.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.