Gomantong Cave & Sukau Bilit - Sandakan
Sandakan Tours & Packages
Gomantong Bird’s Nest Cave - Described by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF) as ‘the best-managed edible bird’s nest cave in the world’, Gomantong Caves are a group of limestone caves situated at Gomantong Hill.
Well-known for its highly-prized birds’ nests, the caves mainly consists of major two caves – Simud Hitam (Black Cave), where the less expensive ‘black’ nests can be found, which soars up to 90 metres high, and Simud Putih (White Cave), where the more expensive ‘white’ nests can be found. Some 27 species of bats can be found in these caves, and outside, exotic birds such as Kingfishers, Crested Serpent Eagles and Asian Fairy Bluebirds can easily be seen.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.