Kota Kinabalu Escapade Package (3D/2N)
Sabah Hotels + Tours Packages
Kota Kinabalu will almost certainly be your first port of call when you land in Sabah. The city begs to be explored – there’s so much to see and do from historic sites such as the Wisma Tun Mustapha (Sabah Foundation Building) to cultural hotspots such as the Sabah State and City Mosque and Sabah Museum.
The classic reason to visit Sabah is to climb the 4,101m Mount Kinabalu. Located within the 750km Kinabalu National Park, the mountain is relatively easy to climb since there’s a well-defined eight-kilometre trail which weaves up its southern side to the bare granite of the peak.
The Kota Kinabalu Escapade Package allows you to explore Sabah’s best-known city attractions with a full day excursion into Kota Kinabalu on your first day. On the second day you’ll trek across the Crocker Range, passing a variety of flora and fauna, and also get a chance to see Mount Kinabalu in the distance.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.