Kota Kinabalu Highlight Package (4D/3N)
Sabah Hotels + Tours Packages
Just north of the Equator, Sabah is located 600km away for the mainland. Bordering Sarawak on Borneo’s north-western flank, the ‘Land below the Wind’ boasts an ethnic makeup as well as a topographical landscape that is uniquely diverse.
One of the main reasons people travel to this part of Borneo Island is to scale the 4101m Mount Kinabalu which is located within the Kinabalu National Park. Sabah is also known for its inimitable diving opportunities – Sapi Island, standing in the relative shadow of the nearby Pulau Gaya, offers good snorkelling opportunities with decent coral gardens and attractive beaches.
The Kota Kinabalu Delight tour package allows you to explore these Sabahan sites as well as the Poring Hot Springs; included in the deal are room accommodation options as well as meals during your excursions. Since Sabah, especially its nature preserves, is best explored with a tour guide this package is well worth your dollar.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.