Tunku Abdul Rahman Park Leisure Diving
Sabah Diving Tours
The Tunku Abdul Rahman Park is a spectacular marine park comprising a cluster of islands, namely Pulau Gaya, Pulau Sapi, Pulau Manukan, Pulau Mamutik and Pulau Sulug, all of which are merely 15 minutes away by boat from the city of Kota Kinabalu.
Characterised by crystal-clear waters, abundant corals and colourful marine life, these islands are popular particularly amongst eco-tourists.
An experienced diving guide will take you on a fun-filled underwater adventure where you will get the chance to witness first-hand the wondrous qualities of the species inhabiting the waters of Sabah.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.