Padas River Rafting (Grade III & IV)
Sabah Adventure Tours
The Padas River offers a far greater challenge and is highly recommended for the adventurous and experienced rafter.
Getting there proves to be quite an adventure too, starting with a one-and-a-half hour’s bus ride to Beaufort to catch the train that will take you all the way to the starting point. You can see the Padas River while boarding this train, giving you plenty of time and opportunity to size up the challenge that lies ahead.
Cutting through boulder-strewn gorges, swollen rapids and lowland jungle, the Padas River is a Grade III to IV; at its best, the river offers a serious challenge even to the most seasoned rafters.
The journey lasts from Pangi to Rayoh, where everyone breaks for a barbecue lunch before returning to the city.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.