Kiulu River Rafting (Grade II-III)
Sabah Adventure Tours
Kiulu River Rafting is an experience not to be missed, and best of all, it’s not as daunting as it sounds – even novices can safely take part!
Travel north of Kota Kinabalu - past quaint villages, scenic countryside and the rural town of Tamparuli - to Kiulu River, where the action lies.
A short briefing conducted on the banks of the Kiulu River will precede your adventure. With headwaters from Mt. Kinabalu, the river provides a Grade II to III experience, perfect for newcomers to the sport. Deep pools punctuate the river rapids, giving you ample opportunities to also indulge in body rafting or swimming.
The river journey takes 1 to 1 ½ hours, depending on the river stage, and is topped off with a refreshing barbeque lunch before returning to the city.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.