Lost World of Tambun - Theme Park
Tours Beyond KL
So many worlds packed into one, the Lost World of Tambun, is an action-packed, exciting adventure with the most thrilling rides and attractions in Ipoh, Malaysia.
The 60 million Ringgit theme park is located in the historic town of Ipoh, in the middle of the North-South corridor in Perak; and is set in the natural landscapes of Ipoh, surrounded by exquisitely breath-taking limestone features.
Whether it’s a weekend of mayhem oozing with family fun or a burst of eco-adventure that you’re seeking, take it all in as you journey through the attractions of the Lost World of Tambun.
Five main elements make up this world of adventure – the Water Park, the Amusement Park, Lost World Hot Springs, the Tiger Valley and the Lost World Petting Zoo.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck