Penang Night Tour
Penang City Tours
When the sun goes down, Pulau Pinang – also known as Penang – is a boisterous and active place. The Penang Night Tour is a great way to experience the island’s best-known after-dark attractions; start out the evening with a visit to the ever-popular Gurney Drive. Home to a string of restaurants including the Gurney Drive Hawker Centre, it’s the perfect place to sample authentic Penang cuisine including asam laksa, char kway teow and hokkien mee; the area is arguably Penang’s noisiest avenue when the sun goes down. Next head on over to Penang’s tallest building, the 12-sided geometric shaped KOMTAR Tower.
Later on that night you will be treated to a truly Malaysian cultural affair – a night market; also known as a pasar malam, where you can purchase a plethora of items from souvenirs and apparel to local delicacies and fresh produce. You’ll definitely get more bang for your buck at this shopping haven and it’s the perfect way to wrap up your night – walk the street, snack on titbits and share a smile or two with the ever-friendly merchants.
Penang Night Tour
Pick up from hotel
Place to visit:
- Pass Through Georgetown-Little India
- Penang Bridge (View)
- Dinner at Gurney Drive Hawker Food Centre (Own Expenses)
- Night Market (Pasar Malam)
Transfer back to hotels
- Hotel Transfer
- Admission fee
- Tour duration: 4 hours
Terms & Conditions
- Rates quoted are nett with driver and guide where applicable (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates quoted are for Private & Joining Group/Sit In Coach (SIC) for tours or packages (unless stated otherwise).
- SIC booking is for a minimum of 2 persons, for single person travel, private rate applies.
- Expenses other than those specified in each tour itinerary or any items of a personal nature are not included in the rates quoted.
- Rates exclude entrance fees to places of visit (unless stated otherwise).
- All entrance fees quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- A surcharge is applicable during peak season/hour and will be advised via email.
- In event of unforeseen circumstances, the management reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
- Booking is NOT confirmed until a confirmation number is advised and FULL PAYMENT is collected.
- A valid credit card number is required with all reservations. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Upon confirmation of service/s immediate full payment is required
- Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- All refunds part or in full will be in MYR; AWD will not be responsible for loses due to currency exchange rates at time of refund.
- Any changes to your reservation, amendment in booking dates, hour or vehicle type in full or in part, must be made through our office and NOT through the service provider.
- The amendments must be made in writing from your original email address, quoting the booking reference number. All amendment requests are subject to reconfirmation and availability.
- Amendment and Cancellation fees:
Amendment Amendment with no change in value MYR 25 per booking Amendment with partial Refund 5% of the total refund value or MYR50 whichever is higher. Amendment with increase in value No amendment fees (difference in value of service have to be paid) Cancellation /Refund Penalty 30 days before departure 5% of total value or MYR 50 whichever greater. 20 days before departure 25% of the total value. 15 days before departure 50% of the total value. Less than 14 days NO REFUND
- Pick-up Arrangement
- Pick up time at Hotel Lobby for tours/transfers will be advised on your Confirmation Service Voucher.
- You will be required to present your service voucher at point of pick up for each service/tour. The service provider has the right not to serve you if you fail to produce the voucher upon request.
- The maximum waiting time at the airport is strictly 2 hours from estimated time of arrival (ETA) including customs & immigration clearance. Any waiting time beyond 2 hours may incur waiting charges and this has to be paid on site directly to the driver. AWD shall not be responsible for the additional charges incurred by Guest.
- In event you miss your pick-up due to any reasons, you will be required to make your own arrangements upon arrival and NO REFUND will be granted.
- Maximum waiting time for tour departure is 15 minutes from the stated pick-up time; if you miss your pick up you will be responsible to make your own arrangement at your own cost; NO REFUND will be granted.
- All transfers/tours have been prepaid by you at time of booking; please do not pay for any services at time of transfers/tours unless stated otherwise. AWD will not be responsible if you are approached by unauthorized agents/persons and NO REFUND will be granted.
- It is your responsibility to provide the accurate flight information at time of booking to ensure proper transfer arrangement. The Management has the right to forfeit the charges if flight information is inaccurate.
- Our Client Services must be notified of any changes to your flight schedule, at least 24 hours prior to departure. If you fail to do so, you may not receive the service and no refund will be granted.
- Child Policy: Child Rate applicable for children aged between 2 to 12 years. (Unless stated otherwise.)
- Guests are encouraged to purchase own travel insurance.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583