Port Dickson Packages
Tour Packages from Kuala Lumpur
Port Dickson remains a popular holiday destination, especially amongst Malaysians, despite rising competition from other beach destinations such as Tioman and Pangkor. Its convenient location, which is only about an hour’s drive from Kuala Lumpur and just a few minutes away from anywhere else in Negeri Sembilan, also lends to its popularity as the preferred destination for a recreational holiday.
Port Dickson’s primary attraction is its distinctly-beautiful beaches. From the orange sands of Teluk Kemang to the unspoilt beaches of Tanjung Tuan, thousands come here every year just to get some sun on their backs. Other attractions such as Tanjung Tuan Forest Reserve, Fort Lukut, Lukut Museum and Ostrich Farm provide visitors with alternative ways to spend their time here.
Aside from being highly accessible, Port Dickson is also popular amongst watersports enthusiasts who would throng here every year for a spot of water-skiing, parasailing and surfing.
Port Dickson Packages
- 2 days 1 night stay or 3 days 2 nights stay
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Return KLIA/LCCT/City Hotel KL to Port Dickson Hotels Transfer.
- For both packages, terms & conditions apply, as well as hotel peak-season surcharge.
Terms & Conditions
- Rooms are subject to availability & surcharges for Shoulder season, Peak Season & Super Peak Season.
- MYR50 surcharge (per way) applies for transfers between 2300hrs to 0600hrs.
- Expenses other than those specified in each tour itinerary e.g. airport taxes, flight ticket, additional meals, additional sightseeing, cost of passport visas or other documentation ,laundry ,liquor, excess baggage charges, tips, car deposit, car rental insurance, incidental personal or baggage insurance, cable, telephone or communications charges, or any item of a personal nature are not included in the price quoted.
- Maximum waiting time at the airport will be 2 hours estimated time arrival (ETA) including customs & Immigration clearance. However if maximum allocated waiting time is over AWD shall not be responsible for the delay. Guest will then have to make his/her own arrangement and bear the additional cost; NO REFUND will be given.
- Maximum waiting time for departure will be 15 minutes from the stated pick-up time, any delayed guest will then have to make his/her own arrangement and bear the additional cost; NO REFUND will be given.
- Rates exclude entrance fees to PLACES VISITED (unless stated otherwise).
- The Management reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime without prior notice.
- Booking is not confirmed until a confirmation number has been advised and FULL PAYMENT has been collected from the guest.
- A valid major credit card number is required for all reservations. Debit Cards, Cash payments & Banking-in (Telegraphic transfer) are not acceptable for confirming reservation. Full payment will be collected upon confirmation. Payment will be forfeited if booking is cancelled less than 7 days, and also in the event of NO SHOW.
- Strictly NO REFUND for cancellations made for Peak & Super Peak bookings after confirmation has been done.
- For bookings cancelled 30 days before package date, a refund of the full amount less administration fee, which is either equivalent to 5% of the total value or MYR50.00 (whichever is greater) is applicable.
- For bookings cancelled 20 days before package date, a refund of 75% of the total price is applicable.
- For bookings cancelled 15 days before package date, a refund of 50% of the total price is applicable.
- For bookings cancelled less than 14 working days prior to package date, NO REFUND is applicable.
- Any amendment in booking dates, hour or vehicle type in full or in part, must be made through Asia Web Direct (AWD).The amendment must be made in writing, quoting the booking reference number and the e-mail address you originally used to make your booking. All amendment requests are subject to reconfirmation and availability of room. If the amendment results in a refund of payment, an administration fee will be charged (refer to above cancellation policy).
- An amendment fee of MYR25.00 will be charged for any amendment done after the payment voucher has been issued, except where this involves additional days, additional tours, additional number of rooms or additional number of people booked. Cancellation of any service in whole or in part is subject to the above cancellation policy.
- Child policy: Child rates are applicable for children aged between 2 – 12 years.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583