Pulau Kapas Tour (Snorkelling)
Pulau Kapas is a heaven for snorkelers and divers alike. Blessed with pristine white sand, swaying palms and crystal clear waters - it offers a perfect peaceful getaway. Swim, sunbathing or you can dive or snorkel and be thrilled by the kaleidoscope of colours displayed by the fishes, corals and other denizens of the sea or you can simply laze around. Jungle tracking is another activity offered. Catch the boat across to Pulau Kapas, meaning Catton Island after 2 ½ hrs road trip from Kuantan.
- Boat Transfer
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.