Panching Caves & Pandan Waterfall
Panching Cave, also knows as Gua Charah, lies 25 kilometers west of Kuantan. The cave is a Buddhist sanctuary - house a huge statue of the reclining Buddha and other smaller dedicated statues. All these are located in the intricate of the flower chambers, where the largest the top offers you a panoramic view of the surrounding area. As you hike up the cave, you would more smaller and cavities which is typical of a limestone cave. A natural opening in the rooftop of the cave allows sunlight to penetrates, illuminating the Buddha Statue for the certain parts of the day. From here we will proceed to the Pandan Waterfall where you can take refreshing dip in the natural pool.
- Buddha Statue
- Guided Tour
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.