Kuantan Night Market Tour
Night Market, usually starts at 5.30 pm, they have it everyday but all are in different area, lots of things, that you can buy from the night market and what makes it most interesting is ‘bargaining’ for shirt, jeans, socks watches and others. You can even try the different varieties of food especially the traditional cakes like the Buah Melaka, Kuih Kuachi, Pulut Wajik made from Coconut Brown Sugar, Glutinous rice, Rice Flour and a lot more that will only cost you from 30 cent per piece.
- Guided Tour
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.