Lake Chini (Tasik Chini) Tour
Lake Chini is one of the only two natural Lakes in Peninsula Malaysia, both of which are located in the state of Pahang. Located approximately 100km from Kuantan town, Lake Chini lies majestically among 12,000 acres of lush tropical wilderness.It is Malaysia’s second largest natural lake and is made up of a series of 12 Lakes. With its well-known myths, the Lake has attracted many visitors from various destinations. Legend has it that a mythical dragon lives in the lake and is the guardian of a lost city of gold, which was once situated at the lake.Enjoy a Boat Ride through a narrow river canopied by huge Tropical Rainforest Trees. The Lotus Flowers and the Water lily’s greet you are you reach the first lake.On the banks of the lake live the Jakun people – an Aboriginal Tribe who also believe that a serpent Naga Seri Gumum (Loch Ness Monster) is the spirit and guardian of the Lake. Visit an Aboriginal Settlement and observe how a blowpipe, which is their main hunting weapon.
- Boat Ride
- Blowpipe Demo
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.