Kuantan River Cruise
Cruising along the Kuantan River, you’ll discover the riverbanks are teaming with fishes, crawlies, crustaceans, and monitor lizard. The riverine mangrove area is also a house to the white belly sea eagle. Long tail monkey is a common sight and sometimes with luck Crocodiles. This cruise will take you passed the fishing village of Tanjong Lumpur. At the river mouth out towards South China Sea On the way back we will stop at the mangrove area known as the “Board Walk” which is 1000 meters long track.
- Boat Road
- Guided Tour
- Mangrove Forest
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.