Malacca Packages with Hotel
Tour Packages from Kuala Lumpur
Also known as ‘Bandar Bersejarah’ (Historical City), Malacca was recently accorded a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Steeped in history and abundant with local culture, Malacca forms the centre of Malaysia’s past, where it all begins.
Evidence of its rich historical past can still be found in and around town in the forms of leftover cultures and ancient architecture such as the Portuguese Settlement, the Baba & Nyonya Quarters, Stadthuys Building, St. John’s Fort and Cheng Hoon Teng Temple. Other areas such as Jonker Street and St. Paul’s Hill also prove to be popular with visitors.
Visitors can choose to experience the fascinating aspects of Malacca on foot or via one of the colourful rickshaws available in abundance all over town.
Explore Malacca with Our Exclusive Free & Easy Tour Packages
Take a trip down memory lane along streets laced with history with our exclusive Best Deal promotion! Choose between a 3D/2N and a 4D/3N package at any of the hotels listed below, which includes daily breakfast, return airport transfer and a half-day tour!
Malacca Packages with Hotel
Dutch Square : The Stadthuys, Tan Beng Swee Clock Tower, Queen Victorial Fountain, Christ Church
St. Paul's Hill : Independence Memorial, Porta de Santiago, Ruins of the St. Church, Replicaof Palace of Malacca Sultanate : Heeren Street/ Jonker Street
Sreet Of Hamrmony : Sri Vinayagar Temple, Kampong Kling Mosque, Cheng Hoon Temple
Tan Kim Hock Local Product Centre
- 3D/2N or 4D/3N stay at any of the listed hotels
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Return transfer from KLIA/LCCT airport or KL city hotel
- Malacca Half-day Tour (private transfer)
- Entrance Fees
- Meal for Lunch & Dinner
- For both packages, terms & conditions apply, as well as hotel surcharge.
- Tour Duration: 3 hours
Terms & Conditions
- Rooms are subject to availability & surcharges for Shoulder season, Peak Season & Super Peak Season.
- MYR50 surcharge (per way) applies for transfers between 2300hrs to 0600hrs.
- Expenses other than those specified in each tour itinerary e.g. airport taxes, flight ticket, additional meals, additional sightseeing, cost of passport visas or other documentation ,laundry ,liquor, excess baggage charges, tips, car deposit, car rental insurance, incidental personal or baggage insurance, cable, telephone or communications charges, or any item of a personal nature are not included in the price quoted.
- Maximum waiting time at the airport will be 2 hours estimated time arrival (ETA) including customs & Immigration clearance. However if maximum allocated waiting time is over AWD shall not be responsible for the delay. Guest will then have to make his/her own arrangement and bear the additional cost; NO REFUND will be given.
- Maximum waiting time for departure will be 15 minutes from the stated pick-up time, any delayed guest will then have to make his/her own arrangement and bear the additional cost; NO REFUND will be given.
- Rates exclude entrance fees to PLACES VISITED (unless stated otherwise).
- The Management reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime without prior notice.
- Booking is not confirmed until a confirmation number has been advised and FULL PAYMENT has been collected from the guest.
- A valid major credit card number is required for all reservations. Debit Cards, Cash payments & Banking-in (Telegraphic transfer) are not acceptable for confirming reservation. Full payment will be collected upon confirmation. Payment will be forfeited if booking is cancelled less than 7 days, and also in the event of NO SHOW.
- Strictly NO REFUND for cancellations made for Peak & Super Peak bookings after confirmation has been done.
- For bookings cancelled 30 days before package date, a refund of the full amount less administration fee, which is either equivalent to 5% of the total value or MYR50.00 (whichever is greater) is applicable.
- For bookings cancelled 20 days before package date, a refund of 75% of the total price is applicable.
- For bookings cancelled 15 days before package date, a refund of 50% of the total price is applicable.
- For bookings cancelled less than 14 working days prior to package date, NO REFUND is applicable.
- Any amendment in booking dates, hour or vehicle type in full or in part, must be made through Asia Web Direct (AWD).The amendment must be made in writing, quoting the booking reference number and the e-mail address you originally used to make your booking. All amendment requests are subject to reconfirmation and availability of room. If the amendment results in a refund of payment, an administration fee will be charged (refer to above cancellation policy).
- An amendment fee of MYR25.00 will be charged for any amendment done after the payment voucher has been issued, except where this involves additional days, additional tours, additional number of rooms or additional number of people booked. Cancellation of any service in whole or in part is subject to the above cancellation policy.
- Child policy: Child rates are applicable for children aged between 2 – 12 years.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583