Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfers
Kuala Lumpur airport transfers take the hassle out of your trip to or from your hotel. Consisting of an extensive line-up of private taxis and limousines, sedans and commuter vans (accommodating between two to seven people), booking your transport in advance will save you time and effort once you’ve landed in KL. While a wide range of public transportation is available within Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), queues are often long, especially during peak travel periods.
Therefore, booking a taxi to or from KLIA is one of the most convenient ways to travel, especially if you’re a first-time visitor in Kuala Lumpur. Offering spacious seats, ample luggage space, and friendly service, airport transfers in Kuala Lumpur cater to solo travellers up to large tour groups. Whether you are residing in the city centre, Seremban, Nilai, Port Dickson or Genting Highlands, eliminate anxiety from your trip upon arrival by hopping into any one of these private taxis and save more time for enjoying your trip.
(images are for illustration purpose only, vehicle model may vary)
Kuala Lumpur Airport Transfers
Services Type of Vehicle Rates Booking Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) / KLIA2 to KL City Centre Hotels Sedan Car (1 - 2 pax) MYR 145 Van (3 - 8 pax) MYR 180 Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) / KLIA2 to Genting Hotels Sedan Car (1 - 2 pax) MYR 320 Van (3 - 8 pax) MYR 350 KL City Centre Hotels to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) / KLIA2 Sedan Car (1 - 2 pax) MYR 145 Van (3 - 8 pax) MYR 180 Genting Hotels to Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) / KLIA2 Sedan Car (1 - 2 pax) MYR 320 Van (3 - 8 pax) MYR 350 Currency Converter
Terms & Conditions
- Above transfer rate is per way & per vehicle in RINGGIT MALAYSIA (RM)
- 50% surcharge per way & per vehicle for transfer between 2300hrs to 0700hrs.
- Cancellation made less than 4 days before service date, there is NO REFUND.
- Cancellation made more than 4 days before service date full amount is refunded less administration fees 5% or MYR50.00 of the amount refunded (whichever is higher).
- Maximum waiting time for arrival transfer at Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA) or KLIA2 is 1 hour 30 minute estimate from time of arrival (ETA).Including of custom & Immigration clearance. However if maximum allocated waiting time is over AWD shall not be responsible for the delay. Guest has to make its own arrangement and bear the additional cost and NO REFUND will be given.
- Maximum waiting time for pick-up departure is 15 minutes from the stated pick-up time (outbound transfer); if you miss your pick up you will be responsible to make your own arrangement at your own cost; NO REFUND will be granted.
- All departure pick up is base on 3hrs 30 min to 4 hrs from the estimate time of departure (ETD).
- Luggage will depend on space availability. AWD shall not be responsible for the excess luggage. Guest has to make its own arrangement at their own cost.
- Child from 3 years to 8 years old will be consider child and those above 9 years old would be consider adult. Our driver have a right to cancel with no full refund if total of pax adult & pax child is more than confirmation total of pax.otherwise extra pax need to make own arrangement with own cost.
- Asia Web direct (AWD) should not be liable for any loss, damage or delay to luggage carried.
- Last minute change of flight time require 14 hours prior arrival or departure, please call Asia Web Direct (AWD) for confirmation. Re-schedule pick up time are subject to confirmation.
- All time arrangement for pick up are fixed after confirmation.
- All rate & schedule are subject to change without prior notice subject to terms & condition.