Kuala Lumpur Mines Cruise Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Tours
Starting from a humble tin-mining area some hundred years ago, The MINES Resort City has become one of Malaysia’s most popular recreational spots characterized by two expansive lakes – North Lake and South Lake – which are situated on different levels and connected by a Water Lift, and seven main areas called ‘The Seven Wonders of MINES Resort City’:
- Palace of the Golden Horses – an award-winning 6-star hotel featuring a stunning Moorish architecture and beautiful horse sculptures.
- Palace Beach & Spa – Malaysia’s first-ever man-made white, sandy beach with a rejuvenating Spa centre.
- Malaysia International Exhibition & Convention Centre – Malaysia’s premier exhibition and convention centre.
- MINES Resort & Golf Club – scenic 18-hole international golf course; venue for World Cup Golf and one of the world’s top ten golf courses.
- MINES Wonderland – an exciting night theme park and Malaysia’s premier recreational park.
- MINES Shopping Fair – Malaysia’s first shopping mall which you can sail into with its own waterfront shopping bazaar.
- MINES Waterfront Business Park – a commercial centre where business meets with pleasure.
Please be informed that the Management wishes to carry out scheduled maintenance upgrading works on 25th April 2011, Monday (one day ONLY) at WATER LIFT in order to serve you better and the maintenance works required the closure of both WATER Lifts which unfortunate has affected the water taxi entrance/exit route to the North lake.