Kuala Lumpur Sky Tour
Kuala Lumpur City Sky Tour
The KL Hunter Sky Tour enables you to experience Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective; the blue sky! This tour brings you up several hundred feet up in the air for you to savour the panoramic views of the city skyline as well as take some awesome photographs. Using small light Cessna planes, the sky tour is perfect for families and small groups of friends to enjoy travelling above famous destinations in Kuala Lumpur while catching a bird's eye-view.
The plane departs from the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang Jaya Selangor and takes you over the Mid-Valley City area before following the main route to the Petronas Twin Towers in the heart of the city. Along the way, enjoy the sights of the Kuala Lumpur Tower, Bukit Nanas forest and other buildings in the landscape below. Finally, the plane heads to the looming limestone Batu Caves towards the north before making another trip above the city and back to base.
Kuala Lumpur Sky Tours
|1) Can I have my meal before the tour? |
Yes, you can take a light meal before the flight.
2) What is the duration of the KL Sky Tour?
±30 minutes (time starts when the aircraft's engines turn on)
3) Any insurance to cover the flying event?
Yes, inclusive of personal accident insurance to RM100,000/pax, RM15,000 for medication, personal liability to 3rd parties and passengers when combined up to RM100,000.
4) What is the model of private aircraft?
Cessna 172 (4-seater aircraft including 1 pilot and 3 passengers)
5) Can I bring along my mobile phone?
Yes, you can bring along your mobile phone but you MUST switch it off before the aircraft starts its engine.
6) How do I prevent airsickness?
· Eat a light, non-spicy snack 2-3 hours before flight. Avoid large or spicy meals, or a completely empty stomach. Also avoid alcohol.
· Do not smoke.
· Become familiar with the planned flight, where you will go and what maneuvers will be done.
· Wear light, loose clothing that allows free movement.
· Relax yourself.Recommended are oral medications or motion sickness wrist bands.
7) Any discount for children?
Child prices are not available, adult prices apply for all travellers.
8) When is the best time to do the KL Sky Tour?
There is no particular time for this activity. It all depends on the passenger's choice. You can go anytime from 9 am to 6 pm based on the aircraft's availability.
9) How experienced are your pilots and how long have they been flying in Kuala Lumpur?
Most of our pilots have been flying in Kuala Lumpur for several years. Our pilots are certified by Jabatan Penerbangan Awam.
10) Will my tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
At times, severe weather may prohibit your pilot or driver from safely operating the tour. In the event that your tour is cancelled due to weather, you may either reschedule for another day OR receive a full refund
Kuala Lumpur Sky Tour
- Insurance package up to RM100, 000 per person and RM15, 000 for medication.
- Transfer from Hotels to Subang Airport Terminal 3
- Women 28 weeks into pregnancy will require a doctors certificate while those 36 weeks and above into pregnancy will not be allowed.
- Senior citizens must be certified fit to ride by a qualified doctor
- Dress Code is limited to trousers, long jeans, T-shirts and sunglasses. Singlets, sleeveless shirts, mini-skirts, hot pants and heels are not allowed
- All photos taken while in-flight must only be used for personal purposes.
- IC or Passport is compulsory required during flight date.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates quoted are nett with driver and guide where applicable (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates quoted are for Private & Joining Group/Sit In Coach (SIC) for tours or packages (unless stated otherwise).
- SIC booking is for a minimum of 2 persons, for single person travel, private rate applies.
- Expenses other than those specified in each tour itinerary or any items of a personal nature are not included in the rates quoted.
- Rates exclude entrance fees to places of visit (unless stated otherwise).
- All entrance fees quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- A surcharge is applicable during peak season/hour and will be advised via email.
- In event of unforeseen circumstances, the management reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
- Booking is NOT confirmed until a confirmation number is advised and FULL PAYMENT is collected.
- A valid credit card number is required with all reservations. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Upon confirmation of service/s immediate full payment is required
- Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- All refunds part or in full will be in MYR; AWD will not be responsible for loses due to currency exchange rates at time of refund.
- Any changes to your reservation, amendment in booking dates, hour or vehicle type in full or in part, must be made through our office and NOT through the service provider.
- The amendments must be made in writing from your original email address, quoting the booking reference number. All amendment requests are subject to reconfirmation and availability.
- Amendment and Cancellation fees:
Amendment Amendment with no change in value MYR 25 per booking Amendment with partial Refund 5% of the total refund value or MYR50 whichever is higher. Amendment with increase in value No amendment fees (difference in value of service have to be paid) Cancellation /Refund Penalty 30 days before departure 5% of total value or MYR 50 whichever greater. 20 days before departure 25% of the total value. 15 days before departure 50% of the total value. Less than 14 days NO REFUND
- Pick-up Arrangement
- Pick up time at Hotel Lobby for tours/transfers will be advised on your Confirmation Service Voucher.
- You will be required to present your service voucher at point of pick up for each service/tour. The service provider has the right not to serve you if you fail to produce the voucher upon request.
- The maximum waiting time at the airport is strictly 2 hours from estimated time of arrival (ETA) including customs & immigration clearance. Any waiting time beyond 2 hours may incur waiting charges and this has to be paid on site directly to the driver. AWD shall not be responsible for the additional charges incurred by Guest.
- In event you miss your pick-up due to any reasons, you will be required to make your own arrangements upon arrival and NO REFUND will be granted.
- Maximum waiting time for tour departure is 15 minutes from the stated pick-up time; if you miss your pick up you will be responsible to make your own arrangement at your own cost; NO REFUND will be granted.
- All transfers/tours have been prepaid by you at time of booking; please do not pay for any services at time of transfers/tours unless stated otherwise. AWD will not be responsible if you are approached by unauthorized agents/persons and NO REFUND will be granted.
- It is your responsibility to provide the accurate flight information at time of booking to ensure proper transfer arrangement. The Management has the right to forfeit the charges if flight information is inaccurate.
- Our Client Services must be notified of any changes to your flight schedule, at least 24 hours prior to departure. If you fail to do so, you may not receive the service and no refund will be granted.
- Child Policy: Child Rate applicable for children aged between 2 to 12 years. (Unless stated otherwise.)
- Guests are encouraged to purchase own travel insurance.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583