The KL Hunter Sky Tour enables you to experience Kuala Lumpur from a different perspective; the blue sky! This tour brings you up several hundred feet up in the air for you to savour the panoramic views of the city skyline as well as take some awesome photographs. Using small light Cessna planes, the sky tour is perfect for families and small groups of friends to enjoy travelling above famous destinations in Kuala Lumpur while catching a bird's eye-view.
The plane departs from the Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport in Subang Jaya Selangor and takes you over the Mid-Valley City area before following the main route to the Petronas Twin Towers in the heart of the city. Along the way, enjoy the sights of the Kuala Lumpur Tower, Bukit Nanas forest and other buildings in the landscape below. Finally, the plane heads to the looming limestone Batu Caves towards the north before making another trip above the city and back to base.
|1:||KL Hop On Hop Off Ticket (24 Hours)|
|2:||Half Day Batu Caves Experience|
|3:||Kuala Lumpur Full Day Tour|
|4:||Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour|
|5:||Kuala Gandah Elephant Sanctuary|
|6:||Kuala Selangor Fireflies Tour|
|7:||Genting Highlands Experience - With Indoor Theme Park Ticket|
|8:||Full Day Malacca Excursion|
|9:||KL Tower Night Tour|
|10:||Cultural Night Tour with Show and Dinner|
|1) Can I have my meal before the tour? |
Yes, you can take a light meal before the flight.
2) What is the duration of the KL Sky Tour?
±30 minutes (time starts when the aircraft's engines turn on)
3) Any insurance to cover the flying event?
Yes, inclusive of personal accident insurance to RM100,000/pax, RM15,000 for medication, personal liability to 3rd parties and passengers when combined up to RM100,000.
4) What is the model of private aircraft?
Cessna 172 (4-seater aircraft including 1 pilot and 3 passengers)
5) Can I bring along my mobile phone?
Yes, you can bring along your mobile phone but you MUST switch it off before the aircraft starts its engine.
6) How do I prevent airsickness?
· Eat a light, non-spicy snack 2-3 hours before flight. Avoid large or spicy meals, or a completely empty stomach. Also avoid alcohol.
· Do not smoke.
· Become familiar with the planned flight, where you will go and what maneuvers will be done.
· Wear light, loose clothing that allows free movement.
· Relax yourself.Recommended are oral medications or motion sickness wrist bands.
7) Any discount for children?
Child prices are not available, adult prices apply for all travellers.
8) When is the best time to do the KL Sky Tour?
There is no particular time for this activity. It all depends on the passenger's choice. You can go anytime from 9 am to 6 pm based on the aircraft's availability.
9) How experienced are your pilots and how long have they been flying in Kuala Lumpur?
Most of our pilots have been flying in Kuala Lumpur for several years. Our pilots are certified by Jabatan Penerbangan Awam.
10) Will my tour be cancelled if the weather is bad?
At times, severe weather may prohibit your pilot or driver from safely operating the tour. In the event that your tour is cancelled due to weather, you may either reschedule for another day OR receive a full refund
|Amendment with no change in value||MYR 25 per booking|
|Amendment with partial Refund||5% of the total refund value or MYR50 whichever is higher.|
|Amendment with increase in value||No amendment fees (difference in value of service have to be paid)|
|Cancellation /Refund Penalty|
|30 days before departure||5% of total value or MYR 50 whichever greater.|
|20 days before departure||25% of the total value.|
|15 days before departure||50% of the total value.|
|Less than 14 days||NO REFUND|