Kuala Lumpur Helicopter Tours
Kuala Lumpur City Sky Tours
The Helicopter City Tours is one of the latest exciting activities to experience in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Observe and marvel at the highlights of Kuala Lumpur City and its landscapes from on top a helicopter, allowing you to capture incredible photographs and videos. Our experienced pilots will navigate you safely and provide insightful commentaries on landmarks during the tour. Based from the Subang Airport Terminal 3, the Helicopter City Tours is an unforgettable way for you to see Kuala Lumpur. Don't miss this opportunity; get your camera ready and climb aboard our helicopter now!
Helicopter Sightseeing Route Map
Kuala Lumpur Helicopter Tours
Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org for other following services,
- CorporateVIP/VVIP transport
- Aerial survey/photography/filming
- Joyrides/City tours
- Birthday flights
- Anniversary flights
- Wedding flights
- Insurance coverage RM300,000.00 per passenger
- Transfer from Hotels to Subang Airport Terminal 3
- Helicopter Type: EC120B - Colibri
- Women 28 weeks into pregnancy will require a doctors certificate while those 36 weeks and above into pregnancy will not be allowed.
- Senior citizens must be certified fit to ride by a qualified doctor
- All helicopters are air-conditioned, carpeted, with leather seats and large window
- Flight shall be during daylight hours and in clear weather conditions
- Helicopter Type: AS350BA-Ecureuil or Robinson R-44
- IC or Passport is compulsory required during flight date.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates quoted are nett with driver and guide where applicable (unless otherwise stated).
- Rates quoted are for Private & Joining Group/Sit In Coach (SIC) for tours or packages (unless stated otherwise).
- SIC booking is for a minimum of 2 persons, for single person travel, private rate applies.
- Expenses other than those specified in each tour itinerary or any items of a personal nature are not included in the rates quoted.
- Rates exclude entrance fees to places of visit (unless stated otherwise).
- All entrance fees quoted are subject to change without prior notice.
- A surcharge is applicable during peak season/hour and will be advised via email.
- In event of unforeseen circumstances, the management reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the package anytime with or without prior notice.
- Booking is NOT confirmed until a confirmation number is advised and FULL PAYMENT is collected.
- A valid credit card number is required with all reservations. Debit Cards are not accepted.
- Upon confirmation of service/s immediate full payment is required
- Amendment and Cancellation Policy:
- All refunds part or in full will be in MYR; AWD will not be responsible for loses due to currency exchange rates at time of refund.
- Any changes to your reservation, amendment in booking dates, hour or vehicle type in full or in part, must be made through our office and NOT through the service provider.
- The amendments must be made in writing from your original email address, quoting the booking reference number. All amendment requests are subject to reconfirmation and availability.
- Amendment and Cancellation fees:
Amendment Amendment with no change in value MYR 25 per booking Amendment with partial Refund 5% of the total refund value or MYR50 whichever is higher. Amendment with increase in value No amendment fees (difference in value of service have to be paid) Cancellation /Refund Penalty 30 days before departure 5% of total value or MYR 50 whichever greater. 20 days before departure 25% of the total value. 15 days before departure 50% of the total value. Less than 14 days NO REFUND
- Pick-up Arrangement
- Pick up time at Hotel Lobby for tours/transfers will be advised on your Confirmation Service Voucher.
- You will be required to present your service voucher at point of pick up for each service/tour. The service provider has the right not to serve you if you fail to produce the voucher upon request.
- The maximum waiting time at the airport is strictly 2 hours from estimated time of arrival (ETA) including customs & immigration clearance. Any waiting time beyond 2 hours may incur waiting charges and this has to be paid on site directly to the driver. AWD shall not be responsible for the additional charges incurred by Guest.
- In event you miss your pick-up due to any reasons, you will be required to make your own arrangements upon arrival and NO REFUND will be granted.
- Maximum waiting time for tour departure is 15 minutes from the stated pick-up time; if you miss your pick up you will be responsible to make your own arrangement at your own cost; NO REFUND will be granted.
- All transfers/tours have been prepaid by you at time of booking; please do not pay for any services at time of transfers/tours unless stated otherwise. AWD will not be responsible if you are approached by unauthorized agents/persons and NO REFUND will be granted.
- It is your responsibility to provide the accurate flight information at time of booking to ensure proper transfer arrangement. The Management has the right to forfeit the charges if flight information is inaccurate.
- Our Client Services must be notified of any changes to your flight schedule, at least 24 hours prior to departure. If you fail to do so, you may not receive the service and no refund will be granted.
- Child Policy: Child Rate applicable for children aged between 2 to 12 years. (Unless stated otherwise.)
- Guests are encouraged to purchase own travel insurance.
Planning your holiday?Travelling as a group?We can help!
Let us arrange your holiday: Tell us your length of stay, budget limit or number of guests and we do the rest. We can design a holiday or tour to suit you, plus special discounts for groups. Contact us here or CALL US at Thailand : +66 2 787 3379, Malaysia : 007-803-011-4583