Tanjung Piai and Kukup Tour
Dubbed the southernesmost tip of mainland Asia, Tanjung Piai is a haven for a diverse species of flora and fauna, including those unique to mangrove areas such as mangrove crabs, beady-eyed mudskippers and crab- eating macaques.Tanjung Piai is also famous for being a hot spot for birdwatchers to visit during the migratory season which falls around September and March.
Well know fishing village with most of its houses built on stilts. Since the middle of the 19th century, Kukup has been populated by farmers and fisherman, particularly of Bugis decent.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.