Tioman Island PADI Open Water Course Package (4N3D)
Tioman Island Diving Packages
The PADI Open Water Course is your first step into Scuba Diving and certifies you to dive anywhere in the world together with a diving buddy to a maximum depth of 18 meters. The course takes between 3 ½ to 4 days to complete and we generally start courses every day with small group sizes (average of 2 to 4 students).
The course includes 5 confined water dives where you learn the basic scuba diving skills, 4 open water dives where you demonstrate that you can perform those skills yourself, watching 5 videos, self study of the student manual and some homework which we call knowledge reviews. There are also 4 quizzes (multiple-choice) to be completed to test your knowledge, so we are able to give you additional information and prepare you for the final exam (50 questions, multiple-choice). Most of the dives are conducted of the beach, since you have to learn how to dive first. But on the last day. B&J takes you out by boat for your final two dives. You will visit a dive location in the vicinity of Coral Island, famous for its marine life and beauty and will dive to a maximum depth of 18 meters. On this day also lunch and refreshments will be provided.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.