Kota Tinggi & Firefly Tour
Kota Tinggi Waterfall
Is a small transit town better known for the Lombong Waterfalls. The popular 37 meter high waterfalls are located 14 kilometers north-west of the town and complemented by picnic spots, a camping ground, chalets for overnight stay and restaurants. On the town’s northern outskirts is the side of the Kota Tinggi Mausoleum, the resting place of many famous royal personalities, including Sultan Mahmud, the last white blood sultan of the Malaccan line who was murdered by his nobles in 1699.It is a popular pilgrimage destinantion for many native Malays.
The boat tour among the mangroves started at 7 pm and lasted for about 45 minutes. The view of the fireflies was very spectacular –thousands of fireflies on the trees – almost like a Christmas tree !!!Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.