Johor Bahru City Tour
This tour is an approximately four-hour excursion that takes you on an exploration of the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque, Sultan Ibrahim Building and the Royal Mausoleum.
Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque
The Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque is situated on a hill that overlooks the Straits of Johor or Selat Tebrau. The Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque has Italian tiles and marble pillars that blend beautifully with the traditional Muslim-style architecture. The architecture lends the Sultan Abu Bakar Mosque majestic and awe-inspiring aura.
Sultan Ibrahim Building
Standing tall on Bukit Timbalan, this unique building is the State Government Secretariat building. Sultan Ibrahim Building is famed for its impressive Saracenic architecture and mosaic designs.
The Royal Mausoleum
The Royal Mausoleum is located in the Grand Place. The Royal Museum exhibits the royal family’s crowns and treasures,antiques,handicrafts and myriad of historical artifacts.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.