Tioman Island PADI Advanced Open Water Course Package
Tioman Island Diving Packages
The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course (AOW) certifies you to dive to a depth of 30meters and is the required certification level in many dive destinations. The AOW course includes 5 dives, of which the Underwater Navigation and the Deep Dive are compulsory. The other 3 dives are your choice. However, it is highly recommend that you decide for the Night Dive and the Peak Perform Buoyancy dives. Most divers choose the Wreck Dive, Fish Identification or the Underwater Naturalist as their 5th dive. There will be no final exam; the only homework you have to do is to read the appropriate sections in the AOW Student Manual, and to write down the answers of the Knowledge Reviews of each chapter.
If you choose these dives including the night dive, the duration of the course would only be 2 days. If you don't want to include the night dive the duration would be 2 1/2 days. Complying with PADI standards, the PADI AOW course is offered together with the AOW student manual, dive equipment and certification.
Once certified, you will be a PADI Advanced Open Water Diver and therefore qualified to dive together with a buddy or in a guided group down to a depth of 30 meters - anywhere in the world!Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.