Daytrips and Tour Packages in Johor
The southern gateway to Singapore, Johor is home to some of the country’s best off-the-beaten-path attractions including the Endau Rompin National Park and Gunung Ledang. The most populous state in Malaysia, just off Johor’s east coast is 64 of the country’s most beautiful volcanic islands within the Seribuat Archipelago including Tioman Island (the largest).
Voted one of the ten most beautiful islands in the world by Time magazine in the 70s, Tioman is famed as prime dive territory and remains largely empty during the weekdays, resulting in an almost-untouched landscape. One of the most economical places to get a PADI certification, the underwater world around the island remains mostly undamaged, offering some of the most excellent easily reached diving and snorkelling in Malaysia. We’ve come up with dive packages to suit every level of expertise – plus accommodation is included in the deal, making it thoroughly convenient for you.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck