Cameron 4 Wheel Car Tour
Cameron Highlands Tours
Besides sipping tea and eating strawberries, the main thing to do around Cameron Highlands is hike; trails are plentiful and clearly marked for your ease. By and large, they pass through relatively unspoiled jungle and the cool weather generally encourages people to brave the terrain. The Full-Day Rainforest Adventure takes you on a visit to some of this hill station’s best-known attractions.
The trip kicks off when you’re picked up from the lobby of your hotel in a four-by-four off-road vehicle. The first stop on the itinerary is an authentic orang asli – indigenous – village; here you’ll get the chance to mingle with some of Malaysia’s natives and also to watch a unique blow pipe demonstration. Later explore the countryside’s surrounding bionetwork with a two-hour jungle trek; you’ll get to see a beautiful waterfall as well as the world’s largest flower – the rafflesia. The tour concludes with a visit to the Boh Sungai Palas Tea Estate up in the hills north of Brinchang; here, you’ll be able to watch a video on the history of the estate as well as join in on a free 15-minute tour showing the tea-making process.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.