Malaysia Spa Packages
Fish Spa, Foot Reflexology, Shoulder Massage
Massage parlous, beauty centres and reflexology outfits are regular Malaysian indulgences; you can’t throw a stone without hitting at least one relaxation setup in this vibrant city. Every mall is home to two or three of these businesses and pricing for treatments tends to be consistent but due to competition you can usually bargain these down.
One of the most popular treats in Kuala Lumpur these days are fish spas; keeping you relaxed for hours, fish spas are all the rage – immerse in a tank with these fish and let them nibble away, leaving your skin smooth. However if you’re in the mood to really relax – and if fishes aren’t really your thing – then there are a plethora of other spa extravagances available. To ease away some of your aches and pains, indulge in a bout of foot reflexology, get a shoulder massage, a foot exfoliation treatment or even an acupressure head massage during your Malaysian vacation.
- The Signature Foot Reflexology, an ancient healing therapy works on the principle that all body organs are connected to the reflex points on the feet via constant flowing energy channels. Massaging of the feet’s reflex points restore natural flow of energy which aids in improvement of well-being;
- Aroma Foot Therapy, giving your foot a break by enjoying Kenko special made essential oil as a reward to your tired feet which has walked endless miles.
- Foot, Hand & Shoulder Massage, a great stress reliever for the tired soul, by using a combination of reflexology techniques on the hand and feet, together with palm strokes coupled with acupressure massage on the shoulder;
- Body Reflexology Massage, simply feel your tensions melt away, as our trained therapist pampers your body with our signature Kenko technique.
- Acupressure Head Therapy, a help to ease those with frequent migraine problem by improving blood circulation whilst promoting healthy hair growth;
- Foot Exfoliation Therapy, a must have session for those with dry, cracked heels, corns and thick crusty feet.
- Shoulder Massage, the most effective way to release the tense & tiredness after all day works.
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.