Genting Highlands Room Packages
Tour Packages from Kuala Lumpur
For decades, Genting Highlands remains one of Malaysia’s most popular destinations. Situated just 50 kilometres away from the capital city, Kuala Lumpur, this highland city-cum-resort makes for a convenient getaway – perfect for those city-dwellers who would like to get away from it all yet do not wish to travel very far for that purpose.
Genting Highlands offers plenty of things to do, with its signature attractions being a world-class casino and a massive outdoor theme park. An 18-hole golf course and a horse ranch are also available here, as well as various nightspots promising an exciting nightlife in the form of international performances and Vegas-style entertainment. Surrounded by lush, tropical jungle permanently blanketed in a mist of cool air, there are also plenty of scenic hiking trails up here for those who wish to get off the commercial grounds and get back in touch with nature.
With so much to do in Genting Highlands, it’s no wonder so many continue to flock here every year, all year, either for a weekend break or a long-term holiday!Read More
- Half-Day City Highlights Tour
- Best City Highlights Half-Day Tour
- City Tour After Dark with Dinner
- Private Traditional Cooking Lesson
- Private Half-Day City Heritage Tour with Lunch
- Heritage Buildings & Icon of City Tour
- Private Night Heritage Trails
- Guided Perdana Botanical Gardens Tour
- Evening Street Food Walking Shared Tour
- Private City Street Eats Evening Tour of Chinatown
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.