Your Personal Kuala Lumpur Tours
Kuala Lumpur Tours Offer
Malaysia is home to a rich ethnic mixture of Chinese, Indian and sundry influences. The country plays host to some of the world’s greatest attractions including the world’s largest flower, the Rafflesia, as well as Southeast Asia’s highest peak, Mount Kinabalu. However Malaysia is also known for its untouched rainforests as well as marine parks and its futuristic capital, Kuala Lumpur, is an international shopping destination.
Kuala Lumpur has something for everyone and you can experience all that the city has to offer! If you've never been to KL before, you're in for a treat but even if you're a recurrent visitor, there's probably plenty you haven't seen yet. We've been helping travellers make the most of their stays right across Asia for more than 15 years now and there's always something new here to discover.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Do you know how you're going to get to your hotel? Our professional Airport Transfer Service can get you there safely and conveniently. Choose from a variety of standard cars and minibuses, or arrive in style in one of our luxury sedans; prices start at just MYR 40. Don't forget click on our Book Now button to avoid the fuss of figuring out your transport woes or the hassle of haggling with local taxi drivers!
We’re grateful for your loyal support, so to thank you for being an Asia Web Direct customer, we would like to offer you a list of tours to some of Kuala Lumpur's top attractions at exclusive prices.
Terms & Conditions
- Rates quoted are for Joining Group/Seat In Coach (SIC) basis. Min 2 pax required to book. In terms of a single traveller, 2 pax rate will be charged.
- A surcharge is applicable if the hotel is located out of Kuala Lumpur City Centre.
- A surcharge is applicable for airport transfer within 1200 - 0600 hrs.
- All tours and transfer can be booked at least 2 days in advance before departure.
Don't forget that we're only a phone call away if you need any help with your stay in Kuala Lumpur. Want to extend your stay, book another hotel, a tour or airport transfer? Contact our Asia Travel Experts in KL from 7am - 9pm every day, on (03) 2302 7555 or +60 3 2302 7555 from anywhere in the world.
Enjoy your stay!
Asia Web Direct
The Asia Travel Experts