Sabah Car Rental
Rent A Car in Sabah
Sabah is a tropical Eden covered with impenetrable jungle and exotic flora and fauna. Its capital, Kota Kinabalu, is comprised of a dense grid of streets and concrete buildings. Meanwhile Sandakan is a metropolis with haunting cemeteries and religious relics, Lahad Datu is a generously proportioned port town and Labuan is a glitzy city with above-average offerings.
If you’re visiting Sabah then the easiest way to explore this slice of Borneo heaven is to rent a car and navigate through its streets to savour the sights. AsiaWebDirect has compiled a list of vehicles to suit your budget and preferences; simply choose a vehicle from the fleet of well maintained automobiles and you’ll be touring Sabah’s shores in next to no time.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.