Sarawak Mulu Show Caves Package
Sarawak Hotel + Tour Packages
If you’re looking for yawning caverns with oodles of alien insects and tropical rainforest, then Borneo is the place for you. Home to more than a few world-class tourist attraction listings, the globe’s third largest island is also a cultural hub with a thriving indigenous population featuring numerous ethnic groups.
Sarawak – home to the Kelabit Highlands, Niah Caves and legends of head hunters – features more than its share of Borneo treasures. Playing host to the Gunung Mulu National Park – with its complex system of underground labyrinths – the state has earned itself a spot on the world map as a must-visit destination. The park is the location of the world’s largest cave chamber, the Sarawak Chamber as well as the Pinnacles – limestone crags with deadly-sharp peaks bunched together over the jungle.
The Sarawak Mulu Caves with Accommodation Tour lets you explore Mulu’s vast cave network; the caverns are home to various wildlife species such as birds, bats, reptiles, amphibians and insects. Start out the tour with a visit to Lang Cave and Deer Cave; the next day visit Clearwater Cave – where you can swim in a cooling nearby stream and afterwards see the sights of the Wind Cave; the tour also allows you to learn about Mulu’s exotic bionetwork.Read More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.