Kubah National Park 2D1N
Sarawak Hotel + Tour Packages
Kubah is another famous national park in Sarawak, it's located about 20 kilometres from Kuching. Its rich forest, proximity to the mangrove forests and its terrain all ensure that Kubah is home to a variety of wildlife, including bearded pigs, black hornbills, mousedeer, squirrels and numerous species of amphibians and reptiles.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes; Light clothing; Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light; Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Swimming Suit/Bath Towel /Suntan Lotion/SunhatRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.