Satang Island Daytrip (Min 4pax)
Kuching Sight-seeing Tours
Pick up from your hotel and enjoy the 45 minutes overland transfer towards Damai Peninsular and detour to Kampung Buntal,a fisherman village where you will embark on a boat for your Satang Island Daytrip. This is the first National Park in Sarawak to consist primarily of a marine area. It has been created for the primary purpose of marine turtle conservation. It consists of two sections: the Satang Section (approximately 9,894 ha), and the Talang-Talang section (approximately 9,520 ha). This park includes all four islands of Pulau Satang Besar, Pulau Satang Kecil, Pulau Talang-Talang Besar, and Pulau Talang-Talang Kecil, and the area of sea and sea bed for 4.8 km (3-statute miles) from the highest point of each island. This will exclude all titled leasehold land on the island, except in cases for which settlement or agreements are negotiated with the titleholders. Enjoy swimming and snorkeling at the island. Lunch will be served. Return back to the mainland late afternoon and transfer back to your hotel.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable walking shoes; Light clothing; Sarawak being in the tropics, it is advisable to dress light; Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Swimming Suit/Bath Towel /Suntan Lotion/SunhatRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.