Rainforest Kayaking Package C
Sarawak Kayaking Tours
This value for money package embraces the highlights of Borneo Highlands. First, see the Orang Utans at feeding time at Semenggoh Wildlife Center followed by a visit to Annah Rais Longhouse. This 80 doors Bidayuh longhouse is nestled in the foothills of the scenic Penrissen mountain ranges. The longhouse is estimated to be around 200 years old and one can still see some prized human skulls in the ceremonial hut. Mingle with the natives and learn about their culture. See carnivorous pitcher plants and other native plants and crops near the village. Continue your adventure on Kayak through the lush transquil rainforest with stops for swim and picnic lunch on sandy banks. See interesting limestone formations and picturesque mountains as you drift leisurely down stream. Ends at Kpg Semadang. Transfer back to your hotel after the tour.
Things You Should Know:
Wear comfortable T-shirt, shorts or tights over swimwear, sport sandals. Bring Camera for those unforgettable moments / Insect Repellant, Suntan lotion / Sun Hat / Change of clothesRead More
- Batu Caves, Royal Selangor & Batik Half-Day Tour
- Sunway Lagoon Theme Park Admission with RM10 Meal Voucher
- Nature & Elephant Sanctuary Tour
- Historical City of Malacca Full-Day Tour
- Traditional English Afternoon Tea at the Eastern & Oriental Hotel
- Glittering Fireflies Night Tour with Dinner
- City Half-Day Tour
- Aquaria KLCC Admission
- Dining in the Clouds at the KL Tower with Transfer
- Kuala Lumpur Tower Observation Deck
Sorry but we are temporarily not selling this tour.